Value creation: building brands, creating business
Value creation: building brands, creating business - 6 ECTS
By the end of this course's program, students will have a fresh perspective on innovation and inspiration in relation to making a difference with constant value creation in a dynamic international marketplace and will ultimately be able to create an Innovation Plan.
- Understand how to make economic decisions about technologies, how to promote technologies towards development and incorporate innovation into the business culture.
- Learn how businesses can create value for consumers, distributors, and shareholders.
- Integrate and translate innovation strategies into an operational marketing mix and an Innovation Plan.
- Apply and execute the Innovation Plan. Access to the syllabus
Marco Jan Visser
He has been formed in Business Economy and has a master's degree in Business Administration (MBA, international marketing). He has studied at the Free University of Amsterdam. He specialises in marketing, innovation, communication and organisation.
He has taught at Everlearn, Experiencie communicatie, NCOI, HVA, Terra Preta, Inholland and at the University of Alcalá. He has given Masterclasses in Online Marketing and Corporate Communication, and in Omnichannel Marketing Development and Global Trends. In addition, he has also taught modules on innovation and communication at UAH, and on inspiration for value creation for McDonalds, Siemens, Red Bull, Rabobank, Dura Vermeer, De Kwker, Centric, Netherlands Air Traffic Control, Riese at Muller, among others.
Dates of teaching:
- June 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 2021
- 15:00 to 20:00 hrs.