We invite you to present your abstract in the 20th International Congress on Public and Nonprofit Marketing – Universidad de Alcalá. We are really thankful for your interest.
If you are interesting in submit your abstract and paper with your research please, read the following instructions carefully before sending your abstract and paper.
- All submissions must be in English, Spanish, or Portuguese.
- Submissions must use Times New Roman 11
- Abstracts submission is only possible online via this web.
- Only two abstracts will be allowed per application form.
- Length: up to 200 words.
PARTS OF THE ABSTRACT
- Title of the paper
- Author and Co-authors name, surname, affiliation/institution, country and emails
- Content (200 words)
- Keywords (up to 5 keywords)
In order to optimize the appearance and functionality of the Congress, a template for authors is provided in English, Spanish and Portuguese Authors are encouraged to follow scrupulously the style rules of the Congress and replace the text of the template with that of their work, without introducing format modifications. Abstracts must be sent in Word format.
- Sustainability and responsibility issues in public, nonprofit and social marketing
- Responsible consumption and production
- Marketing and the UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Issues dealing with and potential contributions/solutions from public, nonprofit and social areas to health and socioeconomic Covid-19 crisis
- Green marketing
- Cause-Related Marketing (CRM)
- Marketing in transformative services (health, education, public transport...)
- Sustainable tourism approaches to destination and city marketing
- Digital tools in public, nonprofit and social marketing
- Branding in public, nonprofit and social organizations
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Sustainable socioeconomic development
- Value co-creation in public, nonprofit and social fields
- Public and private collaborations, Fourth Sector approaches
- Donation behaviour and management
- Volunteer recruitment and management
- Innovation and teaching experiences in the above fields
- Other related issues
FULL PAPER SUBMISSION
In order to optimize the appearance and functionality of the Congress, a template for authors is provided in English, Spanish and Portuguese. Authors are encouraged to follow scrupulously the style rules of the Congress and replace the text of the template with that of their work, without introducing format modifications. Full papers or work in progress must be sent in Word format.
Paper submissions must not be published or accepted for a congress publication. Best papers will receive a recommendation for publication in the special issues of JCR and SCOPUS Journals. Invited Journals are:
Frontiers in Psychology (JCR Q2)
- Special Issue: "Public and Non-Profit Marketing within the Framework of Sustainable Development Goals”
Sustainability (JCR Q2)
- Special Issue 1: "Consumer Behaviour and Sustainable Development Goals"
- Special Issue 2: "Sustainability and Consumer Behavior: Perspectives and Developments"
- Special Issue 3: "Employees, Internal Social Responsibility, and Corporate Sustainability"
International Review on Public and Nonprofit Marketing (SJR Q2)
Cuadernos de Gestión (SJR Q3)
- Special Issue: "Consumer behavior on sustainability issues”