Dates and awards
- Submission of abstracts (title, author/s and up to 200 words) until April 26, 2021
- Notification acceptance/rejection of abstracts by: May 3, 2021
- Deadline for submitting full papers: June 1, 2021
- Notification of acceptance/rejection by: June 7, 2021
- Registration period: June 7 – June 22, 2021 (90 €)
English, Spanish and Portuguese are the official languages for the congress.
In this 20th edition of the congress, the best papers within each topic will receive an award and second prize through a certificate with the mention of the “best paper presented in its topic of the 20th International Congress of Public and Non-Profit Marketing”. In addition, these works will receive a recommendation for publication in the special issues of JCR and SJR invited journals that will participate in the congress, which are the following:
Frontiers in Psychology (JCR Q2)
- Special Issue: "Public and Non-Profit Marketing within the Framework of Sustainable Development Goals”
Sustainability (JCR Q2)
- Special Issue 1: "Consumer Behaviour and Sustainable Development Goals"
- Special Issue 2: "Sustainability and Consumer Behavior: Perspectives and Developments"
- Special Issue 3: "Employees, Internal Social Responsibility, and Corporate Sustainability"
International Review on Public and Nonprofit Marketing (SJR Q3)
Cuadernos de Gestión (SJR Q4)
- Special Issue: " Consumer behavior on sustainability issues”