Spanish applied to businesses
Spanish applied to businesses - 6 ECTS
This is a Spanish course with specific aims, focused on the use of Spanish in the businesses field. In addition to developing linguistic competences, it allows to know and master the entire world of work.
- To get on fluently with work issues and current events and general situations in the workplace.
- Use with reasonable correction a repertoire of "formulas" and common structures related to situations in the business world.
- Identify and recognise the linguistic markers of social relationships, the most important rules of courtesy and act appropriately in the field of business.
- Participate in communicative situations typical of the world of work.
- Talk about different business activities.
- Write documents and business letters. Access to the teaching guide
Sonia Adeva Merino
Licensed in English Philology at the University of Alcalá (UAH), official Master’s degree in e-learning in the branch of Direction of projects at the Universitat Oberta de Catalunya, with doctorate courses of in Applied Linguistics. Professor of Language and Culture at Alcalingua and academic coordinator in this institution. She has participated, as professors trainer and coordinator, in courses and masters of national and international institutions. She has been a tutor of the Aula Virtual de Español (AVE) program at the Instituto Cervantes. Co-author of the "Encuentros" manual. Spanish for immigrants B1 (UAH) and Culture Course, Anaya ELE (SFL). She has collaborated in the Language Spanish Route project carried out by Alcalingua, in collaboration with Every View SL, Next Computer SL and the UAH.
Gabriel Neila González
Degree in English Philology at the University of Alcalá and an official master's degree in Applied Linguistics to teaching SFL at the University of Jaén. He is currently working on his doctoral thesis, within the UNIR doctoral program, on the impact of Flipped Learning on the development of learning strategies in SFL students in a university context.
He has been an SFL teacher since 2005 and has worked in various countries such as Spain, China or Thailand. He was a MAEC-AECID reader at Thammasat University (Thailand) from 2015 to 2017 and a visiting professor at Chulalongkorn University (Thailand) during the month of August 2018.
He is also a teacher trainer and author of teaching materials in paper and online format, such as the manual "Acento Español Nivel 4" (Editorial FTD de Brasil-Editorial Edelvives). He has given workshops and communications at various congresses and conferences for SFL teachers in countries such as China, France, Thailand and Spain.
Currently, he is a professor at Alcalingua-University of Alcalá and pedagogical advisor at the Edinumen publishing house.
Dates of teaching:
- June 28, 29 and 30 and July 1, 2, 12, 13, 14, 15 and 16, 2021
- 09:00 a 13:45 hrs.
- Mixed (virtual or face-to-face)