|Before July 20th, 2021||After July 31st, 2021|
|√ General||65.00 €||85.00 €|
|√ Students and retired*||45.00 €||65.00 €|
*To access these fees during payment management, you will be asked to attach a document proving your status as a young researcher or retired. Student fee only applies to full time and doctoral students.
Importan announcement: Deadline for early registration has been extended until 31st July.
All participants will receive by email an attendance certificate once the Congress has been finised and their connection to the different sessions of the congress during the three days has been verified.
Conditions of registration
Only those who are duly registered may participate in the symposium. To make your registration effective you must follow the following steps:
- Fill out the registration form that is available on this website. You can access it by clicking here.
- Pay the corresponding participation fee. The form of payment and the bank data to make income effectuve are the following:
1.- Bank transfer to:
Account holder: General Foundation of the University of Alcalá
Bank entity: BANKIA
Address: c/ Libreros, 10. 28801 Alcalá de Henares (Madrid), Spain
Account number: 2038-2201-29-6000798915
IBAN Code: ES38 2038 2201 29 6000798915
Swift Code: CAHMESMMXXX
2.- Credit card: through the payment platform, the payment of the registration fee can be made in a safe and fast way.
Conditions for cancellations
* The cancellation of the registration to the workshop must be made in writing addressed to the Technical Secretariat either by Email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
* Cancellations requested before August 1, 2021 will entitle the refund of the fee paid, less a 15% of the amount that will be charged as management fees.
* Cancellations requested from August 2, 2021 will not entitle the refund of the fee paid, although the documentation delivered during the workshop will be sent to the participant.
To expedite the registration process, it would be advisable to send a copy of the payment receipt to the Technical Secretariat of the Conference (email@example.com).