Plenary Lectures, Invited Lectures and Oral communications presentation
- The lenght of the Plenary Lectures will be 45 minutes plus 10 minutes of discussion; Invited Lectures, 25 minutes plus 5 minutes of discussion; and Oral Communications 10 minutes plus 5 minutes of discussion.
- A projector and a PC (Microsoft Windows XP and MS Power Point) will be available at the room.
- Authors will have to load their Power Point presentations in the computer one hour before the beginning of the session, or in the late afternoon of the day before, in case of early morning presentations.
- If you are going to use your own computer, please check the connection with the projector in advance. However, it will be better if you bring your presentation in a USB memory stick. If you are going to use your own McIntosh computer, please bring an adapter with you, anyway we can´t guarantee that it will work correctly.
- If your presentation has any video, bring it in a separate file, please.
- If you need any other system or facility, please contact the Congress Secretariat (email@example.com) to explain your needs, before the July 31th, 2022.
- There are two Poster Sessions that will take place on Monday September 5th and Tuesday September 6th, according to the available program.
- Authors are requested to install their posters in the assigned board on Monday September 5th morning and teared down on Wednesday September 7th morning.
- Authors should be at their posters during the poster presentation time, since Poster Sessions allow viewers to study the poster information and discuss it with the authors.
- Maximun Poster board dimensions: 100 cm wide, 100 cm high. The Workshop Secretariat will provide the material to fasten the poster. If you have any special need, please contact the Symposium Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org), before August 31st, 2022.