GENERAL RULES FOR ABSTRACTS SUBMISSION
All participants are invited to sent one abstract with the results of their research work for its presentation during the celebration of the VII Jornadas Ibéricas de Fotoquímica (JIF2022).
Please read this instructions carefully before sending your abstract:
- Abstracts submission is only allowed through this WEB.
- Abstracts format must be sent in the abstract template you can find here (template)
- Last day of presentation for abstracts is May 26th 2022. Deadline extended until 30 May!!!
- When the Technical Secretariat receives the abstract online submission you'll receive an email confirming that we have receivedyour abstract. If you don't receive it, please, contact with the Technical Secretariat.
- The Evaluation of the Scientific Committee will be notified to the authors before June 30th 2022.
- The presenting author of each abstract must be registered in the meeting. An author only can be presenting author of one communication, but can be co-author of other communications. Those abstracts with no presenting author´s registration won't be presented in the conference and they won't appear in the abstracts' book.
- If you send your abstract you are accepting these rules.
- All comunications will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee. The selection criteria will include the scientific quality and relevance of the topic in relation to the subjects of the Meeting.
- Before June 30th 2022, the Technical Secretariat will notify the author the decision of the Committee.
BOOK OF ABSTRACTS
- Approved communications will be published in the Abstracts Book of JIF2022.
- The submission of a communication means the acceptance to be published in the book.
- The book will be available in the web in PDF format at the beginning of the event.