Abstract submission information
We invite you to present your abstract to the XXV Conference on Organometallic Chemistry (EuCOMC XXIV Conference). We are really thankful for your interest.
Please, follow the indications below to prepare and submit your abstract.
- Please submit your abstract as a WORD file (doc or docx) by using this abstract form 2023.
- Deadline for submitting abstracts would be March 27th for oral abstracts and April 16th posters. We strongly encourage submissions in advance of this date.
- Deadline for abstract submission is closed. Thank you very much for your contributions!!!
- Acceptance decisions will be communicated no later than May 5th, 2023.
Deadline for Oral Presentations and Posters Contributions Acceptance Notification has been extended: May 17th
- All presenting authors (oral or poster presentations) must register for the conference before June 18th (this deadline has been extended until July 8th). Failure to do so will impede the inclusion in the programme.
- Abstracts submission is only possible online via this WEB.
- Only one abstract will be allowed per application form.
All abstracts will be rewieved by members of the Organizing Committee. Primary selection criteria includes scientific quality, topical significance and relevance to the Meeting and session topics.
By submitting your abstract, you are accepting these rules and the decission of the Scientific Committee.
The Abstract book will be published on this WEB page. Participants will be able to download it.