International Workshop on Servitization, Smart Services and Industry 4.0
Why servitization and Industry 4.0?
Competitiveness of industries is more and more based on the services they provide. Many manufacturing firms have become firms that deliver services, of which goods are just one element. Thus, studying servitization is essential to create a greater customer orientation and co-creation with customers that improves competitiveness. Further, Industry 4.0 is the technological side of the servitization process. It implies a new way of organizing services-oriented production. The future of business growth, both in manufacturing and services, largely depends on the smart use of services and integration of servitization in new business models.
Goals of the workshop:
- Learning the latest trends on servitization and Industry 4.0
- Sharing international experiences
- Networking among the participants
- Company managers
High-level experts with deep experience in servitization practice and research. Representatives of major institutions from advanced countries: Germany, the UK, Japan, and Finland.
Besides, this international workshop, this training is also provided:
- Training course in Service vision, Leadership and Strategy for Coproduction on Monday 18th 2021
- Training course in co-creation and innovation for public innovation on Tuesday 19th 2021