Registration fees Winter School on Service Innovation, Public and Business Innovation
18th, 19th and 20th January
|Before 30 November 2020
||After 30 November 2020
|One DAY||Two DAYS||Three DAYS||One DAY||Two DAYS||Three DAYS|
|√ General:||50.00 €||80.00 €||100.00 €||
|160.00 €||200.00 €|
|√ Students and NovaGob Foundation||25.00 €||40.00 €||60.00 €||50.00 €||80.00 €||120.00 €|
Registration includes training and official university certificate for participation.
Participants have the right to participate in the session they prefer, public innovation or private innovation, courses in English or courses in Spanish.
Conditions of registration
Only those who are duly registered may participate in the winter school. To make your registration effective you must follow the following steps:
- Fill out the registration form that is available on this website. You can access it by clicking here.
- Pay the corresponding participation fee. The form of payment and the bank data to make income effectuve are the following:
1.- Bank transfer to:
Account holder: General Foundation of the University of Alcalá
Bank entity: BANKIA
Address: c/ Libreros, 10. 28801 Alcalá de Henares (Madrid), Spain
Account number: 2038-2201-29-6000798915
IBAN Code: ES38 2038 2201 29 6000798915
Swift Code: CAHMESMMXXX
2.- Credit card: through the payment platform, the payment of the registration fee can be made in a safe and fast way.
Conditions for cancellations
* The cancellation of the registration to the workshop must be made in writing addressed to the Technical Secretariat either by fax (+34 91 879 74 55) or by mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
* Cancellations requested before October 10, 2020 will entitle the refund of the fee paid, less a 15% of the amount that will be charged as management fees.
* Cancellations requested from October 11, 2020 will not entitle the refund of the fee paid, although the documentation delivered during the workshop will be sent to the participant.
To expedite the registration process, it would be advisable to send a copy of the payment receipt to the Technical Secretariat of the congress (email@example.com).