|Before July 6th||After July 7th|
|√ Industrial:||350.00 €||450.00 €|
|√ Academic/Public Institution:||200.00 €||250.00 €|
|√ Students (Doctoral and Pre-doctoral):||100.00 €||150.00 €|
|√ Industrial:||400.00 €||500.00 €|
|√ Academic/Public Institution:||300.00 €||350.00 €|
|√ Students (Doctoral and Pre-doctoral):||150.00 €||200.00 €|
|√ One-Day:||250.00 €||300.00 €|
|√ Accompanying person and researchers older than 65 years:||150.00 €||150.00 €|
*Symposium fee does not cover pre-symposium course.
Registration fee includes: attendance to the Symposium, material for participant, coffee services, welcome cocktail and Gala dinner.
Grants will be given by:
√ Applied Spectroscopy Society (SEA) to its students members for their attendance to this Symposium. Please, see here the information about it.
√ Spanish Society of Analytical Chemistry (SEQA) to its members who are doing the Doctoral Thesis or a Master's Research Project or equivalent in a Research Center. Please, see here the information about it.
√ Spanish Society of Chromathography and Related Techniques (SECyTA) to Pre-doctoral students. Please, see here the information about it.
Conditions of registration
Only those who are duly registered may participate in the symposium. To make your registration effective you must follow the following steps:
- Fill out the registration form that is available on this website. You can access it by clicking here.
- Pay the corresponding participation fee. The form of payment and the bank data to make income effectuve are the following:
1.- Bank transfer to:
Account holder: General Foundation of the University of Alcalá
Bank entity: BANKIA
Address: c/ Libreros, 10. 28801 Alcalá de Henares (Madrid), Spain
Account number: 2038-2201-29-6000798915
IBAN Code: ES38 2038 2201 29 6000798915
Swift Code: CAHMESMMXXX
2.- Credit card: through the payment platform, the payment of the registration fee can be made in a safe and fast way.
Conditions for cancellations
* The cancellation of the registration to the workshop must be made in writing addressed to the Technical Secretariat either by fax (+34 91 879 74 55) or by mail (email@example.com).
* Cancellations requested before August 28th, 2019 will entitle the refund of the fee paid, less a 15% of the amount that will be charged as management fees.
* Cancellations requested from August 29th, 2019 will not entitle the refund of the fee paid, although the documentation delivered during the workshop will be sent to the participant.
To expedite the registration process, it would be advisable to send a copy of the payment receipt to the Technical Secretariat of the symposium (firstname.lastname@example.org).