Before 8th May 2020
|After 9th May 2020
|Non-members||EPA members*** (Non RSEQ/SPQ members)||RSEQ * / SPQ **||RSEQ/SPQ & EPA members***||Non-members
||EPA members*** (Non RSEQ/SPQ members)||RSEQ * / SPQ **||RSEQ/SPQ & EPA members***|
|- Senior Researcher||420,00 €||410,00 €||380,00 €||370,00 €||480,00 €||470,00 €||430,00 €||420,00 €|
|- Student||240,00 €||230,00 €||200,00 €||190,00 €||290,00 €||280,00 €||250,00 €||240,00 €|
|100,00 €||90,00 €||100,00 €||90,00 €||150,00 €||140,00 €||150,00 €||140,00 €|
- School + conference (Students)
|320,00 €||310,00 €||280,00 €||270,00 €||370,00 €||360,00 €||330,00 €||320,00 €|
*RSEQ: Real Sociedad Española de Química
**SPQ: Sociedade Portuguesa de Química
***EPA: European Photochemistry Association
Registration fee to the conference includes: Attendance to the congress, delegate documentation, coffee services, lunches cocktail, conference dinner and guided tour. Registration does NOT include trip and accommodation.
Ph.D. students must attached on the on line registration form or send to email@example.com a letter from the supervisor to validate the student registration.
The Training School on Photochemistry will take place on Wednesday, July 22nd at Colegio de San Ildefonso of the University of Alcalá. Participants interested on attending can register for the School only or both School and Conference.
Conditions of registration
Only those who are duly registered may participate in the congress. To make your registration effective you must follow the following steps:
• Fill out the registration form that is available on this website. You can access it by clicking here.
• Pay the corresponding participation fee. The form of payment and the bank data to make income effective are the following:
1.- Bank transfer to:
Account Holder: General Foundation of the University of Alcalá
Bank entity: BANKIA
Address: c/ Libreros, 10. 28801 Alcalá de Henares (Madrid), Spain
Account Number: 2038-2201-29-6000798915
IBAN Code: ES38 2038 2201 29 6000798915
Swift Code: CAHMESMMXXX
2.- Credit card:
Through the payment platform, the payment of the registration fee can be made in a safe and fast way.
Conditions for cancellation
* Cancellation of the registration to the congress must be made in writing addressed to the Technical Secretariat either by fax (+34 91 879 74 55) or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
* Until April 30, 2020: 15% will be withheld for administrative fees.
* As of May 1, 2020: no refund can be processed. All the documentation delivered during the conference will be sent to the participant
To expedite the registration process, it would be advisable to send a copy of the payment receipt to the Technical Secretariat of the congress (email@example.com) once the entry has been made.