Thank you for your interest in the 30th RESER International Congress & Co-VAL Conference.
We invite you to submit your abstracts with your research. To do this, please read this instructions carefully before sending your abstract.
- All submissions should be done by using the following formats:
- Abstract proposal should not exceed 400 words and must be sent according to the Abstract Template.doc
Extended abstract Template and/or Full Paper Template
- Full paper submission is not compulsory: It is also possible to submit an extended abstract/executive summary of about 1500-2500 words. Extended abstract template.doc
- In case full paper is preferred, the Full Paper should not exceed c. 9000 words (including tables, notes and references), and must be due according to the Full Paper Template.doc
- Deadline for submitting abstracts is May 30th, 2020. We strongly encourage submissions in advance of this date.
- Acceptance decisions will be made no later than March 31st 2020 for abstracts submitted before the deadline extension, and before June 15th 2020 for abstracts submitted during the period of deadline extension.
- Deadline for submitting paper or extended abstract is July 20th, 2020.
- Abstracts submission is only possible online via this web.
Practitioners do not need to prepare any paper nor abstract. However, they should submit a short description of their case story that should not exceed 400 words and take the format indicated in the Template. It includes just a title and a short description of the case.