Thank you for your interest in the 30th RESER International Congress & Co-VAL Conference.
We invite you to submit your abstracts with your research. To do this, please read this instructions carefully before sending your abstract.
- All submissions should be done by using the following formats:
- Abstract proposal should not exceed 400 words and must be sent according to the Abstract Template.doc
Extended abstract Template and/or Full Paper Template
- Full paper submission is not compulsory: It is also possible to submit an extended abstract/executive summary of about 1500-2500 words. Extended abstract template.doc
- In case full paper is preferred, the Full Paper should not exceed c. 9000 words (including tables, notes and references), and must be due according to the Full Paper Template.doc
- Deadline for submitting abstracts is October 30th, 2020. We strongly encourage submissions in advance of this date.
- Acceptance decisions will be made no later than November 10th, 2020.
- Deadline for submitting paper or extended abstract is January 7h, 2021.
- Abstracts submission is only possible online via this web.
Practitioners do not need to prepare any paper nor abstract. However, they should submit a short description of their case story that should not exceed 400 words and take the format indicated in the Template. It includes just a title and a short description of the case.