|RESER CONGRESS & COVAL CONFERENCE (January 21,22 2021)||Before 30 November 2020||After 30 November 2020|
|√ Regular full access standard registration:||0 €||50.00 €|
|√ Regular premium registration:||100.00 €||150.00 €|
|√ Student full access standard registration:||0 €||30.00 €|
|√ Student premium registration:||60.00 €||110.00 €|
Standard registration includes full access to all sessions (plenary and parallel).
Premium registration also includes certificate of participation, e-book of abstracts and RESER annual membership.
|Before 30 November 2020||After 30 November 2020|
|√ Co-VAL Conference (Plenary sessions 21st January):||0 €||0 €|
Young researchers, PhD students and practitioners interested in innovation training are encouraged to participate in the winter school that will take place days previous to the congress. More information is published here.
Workshop 20 January
The International Workshop on Servitization, Smart Services and Industry 4.0 will be celebrated on 20th January. More information is published here.
Conditions of registration
Only those who are duly registered may participate in the symposium. To make your registration effective you must follow the following steps:
- Fill out the registration form that is available on this website. You can access it by clicking here.
- Pay the corresponding participation fee. The form of payment and the bank data to make income effectuve are the following:
1.- Bank transfer to:
Account holder: General Foundation of the University of Alcalá
Bank entity: BANKIA
Address: c/ Libreros, 10. 28801 Alcalá de Henares (Madrid), Spain
Account number: 2038-2201-29-6000798915
IBAN Code: ES38 2038 2201 29 6000798915
Swift Code: CAHMESMMXXX
2.- Credit card: through the payment platform, the payment of the registration fee can be made in a safe and fast way.
Conditions for cancellations
* The cancellation of the registration to the workshop must be made in writing addressed to the Technical Secretariat either by fax (+34 91 879 74 55) or by mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
* Cancellations requested before October 10, 2020 will entitle the refund of the fee paid, less a 15% of the amount that will be charged as management fees.
* Cancellations requested from October 11, 2020 will not entitle the refund of the fee paid, although the documentation delivered during the workshop will be sent to the participant.
To expedite the registration process, it would be advisable to send a copy of the payment receipt to the Technical Secretariat of the congress (email@example.com).