The deadline for sending communications is until 3 November.
Any registered author or co-author may sign a maximum of three proposals. These proposals may be prepared in Spanish, English or Portuguese.
All authors must be registered and have paid the corresponding fee. And to receive the certificate, at least one of the authors must answer any questions that may be asked by the attendees on the date that corresponds to the program.
The process of sending communication consists of 3 steps:
- Sending the proposal. Proposals may be submitted in two formats to be chosen by the authors:
- Abstract. Through the "on-line submission" section of this website, a Word will be sent with the full name of all the authors, the institution in which they work, the contact e-mail address, the title of the proposal, the abstract (between 200 and 300 words) and key words (between 3 and 5, in alphabetical order). Proposals accepted in this modality will NOT be published in the proceedings of the congress.
- Extensive communication. Through the "on-line submission" section of this website, a Word will be sent with the full name of all the authors, the institution in which they work, the contact e-mail address, the title of the proposal, a summary (between 200 and 300 words), key words (between 3 and 5, in alphabetical order) and the body of the text (between 4,000 and 6,000 words, including bibliographical references). All proposals accepted in this format will be published in a book of proceedings with ISBN.
- Evaluation of proposals. The Scientific Committee will evaluate the proposals according to the peer review procedure, and subsequently the Organising Committee will communicate the result of the evaluation to the authors before 7 November.
- Selection of submission. The presentation of the papers accepted at the congress (in abstract format or extensive communication) can be done in one of the two formats allowed, being the choice of the authors:
- Oral communications. This is a 10-15-minute video in which the authors explain their work. In this video it is not necessary that the body of the authors appears, but it is essential that their voices are present. They have to be videos where a presentation appears (e.g.: Power Point or Prezzi) with the voice of the authors commenting on it.
- In this case, it is a PDF of DIN-A4 size where the experience developed is explained briefly and graphically.
- Submission of presentation. Through the previous section "Online submission", the authors will upload a file with their work (video for oral communications and PDF in the case of posters). The deadline is 20 November.
Only papers presented in extended format will be published in a book of proceedings with ISBN. To do this, all authors must be registered, have sent the text of the paper in Word, have participated in the virtual forums of their work and have sent the video/PDF.
At the decision of the scientific committee, the best papers will receive an award and the corresponding certificate. For more information, see the "Awarded papers" section.