The deadline for sending communications is from 3 May to 31 August.
Any registered author or co-author may sign a maximum of three proposals. These proposals may be prepared in Spanish, English or Portuguese.
All authors must be registered and have paid the corresponding fee. And to receive the certificate, at least one of the authors must answer any questions that may be asked by the attendees on the date that corresponds to the program.
Proposals may be of diverse types:
Las propuestas podrán ser de distintos tipos:
- Oral communications. This is a video of about 10-15 minutes in length in which the authors explain their work. In this video it is not necessary to show the body of the authors, but it is essential that their voices be present. They must be videos with a presentation (e.g. Power Point or Prezzi) with the voice of the authors commenting on it.
- In this case, it is a DIN-A4 size PDF where the experience developed is explained briefly and graphically.
The procedure for submitting papers is as follows:
- Sending the text. A Word will be sent through the "On-line submission" section of this website with the full name of all the authors, the institution in which they work, the contact e-mail address, the title of the proposal, the abstract (between 200 and 300 words), the key words (between 3 and 5, in alphabetical order) and the body of the text (between 4,000 and 6,000 words, including bibliographic references). Proposals must be submitted by 31 August.
- Evaluation of proposals. The Scientific Committee will evaluate the proposals according to the peer review procedure, and the Organising Committee will then communicate the outcome of the evaluation to the authors before 1 October.
- Uploading the documentation. Through the previous section "On-line submission", the authors will upload a file with their work (video for oral communications and PDF in the case of posters). The deadline is October 21.
All communications will be published in a book of minutes with ISBN. To do this, all authors must be registered, have submitted the text of the paper in Word, have participated in the virtual forums of their work and have submitted the video/PDF.
At the decision of the scientific committee, the best papers will receive an award and a certificate. For more information, see the section on "Award-winning communications".