GENERAL RULES FOR ABSTRACTS SUBMISSION
All participants are invited to send one abstract with the results of their research work for its presentation during the celebration of the VII Encuentro bienal de la Red Temática de Álgebra Lineal, Análisis Matricial y Aplicaciones (ALAMA2020).
When you send your abstracts you must take care of the following conditions:
- Abstracts submission is only allowed through this WEB.
- Abstracts format must be sent in a file "template.tex". The abstract template you can find here (template TEX)
- Last day of presentation for abstracts is March 1st 2020. Extended until 15 March 2020 (included)!
- When the Technical Secretariat recieves the abstract online submission you'll receive an email confirming that we have received your abstract. If you don't receive it, please, contact with the Technical Secretariat.
- The Evaluation of the Scientific Committee will be notified to the authors before March 23rd 2020.
- At least one of the authors of each abstract must be registered in the meeting. An author is only allowed to present one communication. Those communications with no authors' registration won't be presented in the conference and they won't appear in the abstracts' book.
- If you sent your abstract you are accepting these rules.
- All communications will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee. The selection criteria will include the scientific quality and relevance of the topic in relation to the subjects of the Meeting.
- Before March 23rd 2020, the Technical Secretariat will notify the author the decision of the Committee.
BOOK OF ABSTRACTS
- Approved communications will be published in the Abstracts book of ALAMA2020. This book will have an ISBN number.
- The submission of a communication means the aceptance to be published in the book.
- The book will be available in the web in PDF format at the beginning of the event.
- Communications will take 15 minutes will 5 additional minutes for questions.